Here are some rules:
1. You must posts these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
1. Where would you go on vacation, if you could go anywhere?
I've always had an odd fascination with Iceland. I think I'd like to sit in a hot spring.
2. Do you have any artwork that you love but won't post online? What is it?
I don't. But there are things that I haven't done, yet. There are things I'd like to do that I won't post to dA, because I don't
want to attract the seedier elements. That's not the kind of attention I want. But eventually I would like to tackle more erotic
subjects in a tasteful way. I'd love to have something that I can submit to the Seattle Erotic Arts Festival.
3. Besides the art form that you participate in now, what other one would you like to attempt?
Other than what I just mentioned, I'd like to do live performance pieces. Music, Dancing, the works.
4. What food will you never eat?
I really don't like seafood. If it lives underwater, it can stay there. If it was necessary, I could eat anything. But I really
don't like anything that can't breathe air.
5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I once hitch-hiked from Ellensburg, WA to Williamstown, MA (2,808 miles) to see a girl. I was greeted by her new boyfriend.
6. What are your thoughts on full frontal nudity for men?
I'm all about nudity! I'm fascinated by the human body. Though I'm not sexually attracted to men, I think they're beautiful.
Men are a little boxy and utilitarian (and hairy) compared to women, but that only makes them a tougher subject to capture well.
I'm not scared by a penis. I've got one of my own. Bring it on!
7. How do you like your Steak?
Medium rare. I don't want it burned, but I also don't want a well trained vet to bring it back to life.
8. What are your thoughts about people on this site that add photos to their favourites but have nothing in their Gallery?
It depends on the variety of what they add. I've seen some that are genuinely appreciators of art who don't create their own.
That doesn't bother me. It only bothers me when I look at their favorites, and it's full of nothing but photos of naked women.
My models are friends of mine. I don't want to see them in someone's spank-bank. We all accept that it's going to happen, but we
don't need to know about it.
9. What is your "go to" clothing to make you feel comfortable and happy?
I'm typing this in my birthday suit.
10. Have you ever complimented a stranger just for the hell of it? If yes, what was it?
I kissed a stranger at a party once. I told her she was a good kisser.
1. Where would you like your works to be exhibited?
2. Does music inspire you? If so, which genres and bands?
3. Which piece or pieces do you like best in your own gallery and why?
4. What is more important to you? The commercial success of your works or their artistic value? Is having both at the same time utopian?
5. Would you like to have a superpower? Which one?
6. What artistic endeavor have you not achieved yet?
7. What is your favorite season?
8. Which side of the camera do you prefer to be on?
9. What are your thoughts about nudity? (I know. That's vague as hell, just tell me anything.)
10. What inspired you to pursue your art?
Create your own visitor map!